20080127

play for the dodgers, play to win

There is another orange growing inside of the one that I just opened. its like shoplifting a second orange from safeway.
This is how I stick it to the man.


^ this is not the man. I mean, he is the man, but hes not the man I am sticking it to.
I wouldn't stick it to him fiscally, is what I mean.

5 lines o'praise

At 7:43 PM, Blogger Michael said...

that is quite the man.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Jeanie said...

He's my new heart throb.

throb
throb

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

QUIT CREEPING ON MY GRANDPA.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Jeanie said...

hee hee

then, I'll make YOU my new heart throb.

the heart throbbiness runs in the family!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Pineapril said...

yesterday, when I was making lunch there was a pepper growing inside the pepper and I thought of you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home