20070130

Being the Best of the Best of the Best: Is 110% the best you can do?

18 lines o'praise

At 1:01 PM, Blogger Nathan Hursh said...

i like the new set-up matt, it makes me spleege a little bit.... in case you didn't know "spleege" is to ejaculate into a piece of blue cheese. I haven't tried it yet, but it could be a worthwile endeavour for someone with a strong stomach and a liking for cheese.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

the next time we're both in saskatoon could we try spleeging? it sounds like something that I'd like to blog about.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Nathan Hursh said...

I would be more than happy to have a spleege-fest next time we're in Saskatoon, let me know when you'll be there next and I will make sure I am there chum!!!

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Flakey Foont said...

Do you know that if you drop off a resume somewhere and the employer writes "110" on your resume, you won't get called back.
Draw a diagonal line between the ones and you get "NO".
Isn't that sad?
I work at TG. I know how it all works. haha.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

I got a 110 on a resume one time, but they told me later when they hired me that the dash didn't turn it into a "NO" but a "HO".

 
At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt! Youz a HO!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

that may be true, but only a little one.

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

The only payment I accept is male ejaculate.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Syxx said...

I love the new layout. Does the tree want to be bombed? Or to bomb?

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Civil Whisper said...

the tree is just talking about bombs in general. not the act of bombing...just bombs.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

or explosions.. expressed with the concept of a bomb. All of the above?
Graham remind me to show you the original in my sketch book.

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Syxx said...

I bought a sketchbook the other day at work.
I don't know what to do with it...

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Civil Whisper said...

Post more.

 
At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'll just commenting on this. Expect a phone call at 3am some day when you least expect it. Or want it.

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Flakey Foont said...

I'm so jealous by how many comments you get. Still, you deserve it immensely.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger tvpartytonight said...

This is weird. I drew a picture very similar to this on a birthday card two or three weeks ago. It was a house talking about penis.

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Flakey Foont said...

come find me! I'm writing again!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Michael said...

post again you sob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home