20070120

Sailing bok choy boats in the bay of china

5 lines o'praise

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Jeanie said...

Look at you Codey McCoderson.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Flakey Foont said...

Matthew, I miss you. Every person who looks remotely like you makes my heart ache. I have to take drugs now because of you.

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

jeanie: All I did was change a few colors around.
I swear. ;)

mackenzie: I was at west ed and i saw a girl who looked like you from behind holding a baby, and I jumped to the conclusion that it was becks first visit to WEM. but instead of approaching her (you) I just stalked her for a little while.

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's groove!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Syxx said...

Stalking random people is probably my favorite hobby of all time. I once followed a guy in his car all around Saskatoon thinking it was Ashe Gulash.
Turns out, it wasn't Ashe Gulash.
Best day EVER.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home