20070124

Buying expensive shirts so that everyone knows we can afford them

Attn: Millionare baby

I'm sorry that I called you Millionare Baby to your face today. It slipped my mind that it is a nickname that we use behind your back.
You really do look like a baby that is a self-aware millionare, though.

I hope that you can find the humor in this.

4 lines o'praise

At 11:56 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

I was running out of things to obsessively check. I missed you too.

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

I don't think that anyones gotten this, but millionare baby is a guy in my class that I've distastefully nicknamed.

 
At 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Grief! you did not actually say "millionaire baby" to his face, did you?

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Syxx said...

What do you call me behind my back?
Say it to my face in greeting when i get there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home