20080124

I guess you can call me Pavlov

I'm trying to encourage my big plant to grow by putting the little plant beside it, depriving it of water and light until its on the cusp of dying, then bringing it back to life.

plant psychology?
malcontent blender.

5 lines o'praise

At 1:15 AM, Blogger Michael said...

This is the best ever. I've been waiting forever for another blog post and i'm so happy i get to be the first one to deface it.

I'ma goinga start to call you Pavlov Saskatoon from now on.

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Matthew said...

I can't believe how fast you are.

you're giving me the initiative to not want to lose interest in blogging.
double negative - single awesome.

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Jeanie said...

you both are my boyfriends.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

I could go for some of this polyamory.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger Pineapril said...

you are both my boyfriends and Jeanie you are my girlfriend.

Lets start a polyamory blog about living the 'lifestyle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home