20080124

Pacifism

Theres something about the past few days that makes me want to be really high on heavy drugs, all of the time. My life wouldn't be easier, but at least I wouldn't think about it so much.


Note: the blender is malcontent because it just had to mix up a bunch of food that would taste horrible together in a smoothie.

5 lines o'praise

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Michael said...

It's not all it's cracked up to be. Ha, crack.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

I think I like that youre the only one who reads my blog.
I'm going to only write love poems to you on it from now on.

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Michael said...

Love Love Love Love Love
Love Love Love Love Love Love Love
Matty Saskatoon

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Jeanie said...

Hey, I read your blog. It's been bookmarked for a year and I look at it every so often and pine.

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger a.hlewka said...

Wanna get high? It'll be like that one St. Patrick's Day when we forgot what that holiday was supposed to be about...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home