20080427

IX

Fate is appearing more and more obviously to me lately. I lost my cellphone last night and I couldn't find it in my car so I was going to drive to a friends house to find it. My car was really dirty and I was reluctant to drive around in it so I went to the carwash. Although before my realization I was ready to renounce the entire thing and go home.

The carwash I always go to is closed, and naturally I'm not the only one whos taking advantage of the sunny day. But the line for the next nearest one will cost me 45 minutes of my time. I buy a bottle of water and some gum and then once I get to the front of the line I realize that I now can't find my wash code. I look all the way through the car and in the process I found my cell phone.

Fate= wanting to wash my car and my favorite car wash is closed (negatives): getting in my car and being forced to dig through it frantically, which means I didn't have to drive to my friends, which is crucial because drinking a one and a half litre of water and then going through a high intensity car wash didn't lend well between themselves.

0 lines o'praise

Post a Comment

<< Home