20080416

dinoadventure

People who can eat condiments as meals totally gross me out.

for a really long time now when I get high I get "the final countdown" by Europe stuck in my mind, and then it seeps into my sober life which means that I am thinking about it ALL OF THE TIME.

april rags on me to blog, so this is what she gets! this is my life right now. I don't blog for that reason.

5 lines o'praise

At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that ketchup is gonna give that guy a yeastie

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Michael said...

I enjoy.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Jeanie said...

hahaha april!
Yeasties!

Matty: I love how you're blogging and then not blogging and then blogging again out of spite!

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Pineapril said...

CONDIMENT BATTTTHHHH


(I can't believe no one beat me to it)

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Jeanie said...

Dammit April!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home