20080213

deep stride

If you put a thick layer of acrylic medium on the backside of a photocopy the carbon will bleed through to the page underneath. This is useful for people who are better at drawing on the computer than they are in real life.

Even though I'm going to do a bunch of ink washes overtop I'm totally going to get caught cheating on this assignment like the first time I did it, which is why I'm doing it again. last time I tried to get out of drawing by making stencils and then spraypainting onto canvas.

school is hindering my creative expression/apathy for stupid assignments.

3 lines o'praise

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Jeanie said...

Is that why you're stuck in the corner? Because you cheated?

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

i used to hate that picture growing up. I'd freak out whenever my sister took it out of the album.

but now I think that it defines me.

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh shit son,

I just thought you got that picture off the internet, I didn't realise it was actually you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home