20080529

I'm feeling a little Andy Warhol right now

"Take off your sunglasses, you're in the elevator.

You're squishing your nose up so that you can see under them. Why are you even wearing them?"



I had a vivid dream about a part of town with alot of brush, hills and all brightly colored houses. I have dreams about places I've never been and then find them months later. I'm blogging about it so that I have a record of it to prove I'm not making up that I remember it.

4 lines o'praise

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Michael said...

I would love to hear if this happens! I have similar things happen to me, except they're mostly conversations or things that happen. But woot.

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Jeanie said...

I miss youuuuuuuuu

and your premonitions
I hope the one about us crashing while listening to Shine A Light was not real.

But if it was it would be ok

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Pineapril said...

I'm sure you pondered the
a lot
and alot
debate in this blog post

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger a.hlewka said...

I saw some new parts of the city today and said to myself: "This is the sort of place that Matt would dream about."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home